Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
You can check via this link.
Can I update my registration?
Yes! All changes to your registration, besides the runner’s name, can be made free of charge. Simply log into your EnMotive account, click the Registrations button on the left-side of your screen, click View Registration next to your Mad Fox Trailfest registration, then make the changes you need on your registration page.
Can I switch distances before the race starts?
If you switch from a shorter race to a longer race then you will need to pay the difference in entry fees based on the date of your request. If you switch from a longer race to a shorter race then you will forfeit the difference.
Simply log into your EnMotive account, click on View Registration under Upcoming Events, and then the Edit Category link.
Can I switch distances after the race starts?
No. You must complete the distance that you started. You may not “downshift” to a shorter distance after the race starts (i.e. 12,000’ to 3,000’). However, your split times for each ascent will be provided.
Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
Can I get a refund?
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and click on the Registrations button on the left side of their screen to locate their Mad Fox TrailFest registration.
- Once the original runner locates the registration they’d like to transfer, they just need to click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Then, enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
How do I purchase additional add-ons after registering for the race?
Can I buy an extra meal and lift ticket on Sunday - Day 2?
Simply log into your account at EnMotive account, click on View Registration under Upcoming Events, scroll down to the appropriate question, select your new response, and then click the Add to Cart button.
Extra meal and lift tickets may also be purchased on race day at registration with a credit card only (no cash please).
Is there a time limit for the any of the races?
Saturday – Day 1
– Canicross 6.03K Race: none
– Half Marathon: 3 hours 30 minutes
– 10K Race: none
– 6.03K Race: none
– Kids 1-Mile Race: none
Sunday – Day 2
Runners must complete their Challenges by 2:00pm.
Can I start running earlier than my scheduled start time?
No. All runners must start their race at the scheduled time.
Is there a cap on any of the races?
What is the elevation change?
– Canicross 6.03K Race: 229 ft
– Half Marathon: 958 ft
– 10K Race: 383 ft
– 6.03K Race: 229 ft
– Kids 1-Mile Race: 45 ft
Sunday – Day 2
3,000’ race (2 ascents) Race
6,000’ race (4 ascents) Race
9,000’ race (6 ascents) Race
12,000’ race (8 ascents) Race
Can I bring my dog?
Are pacers allowed?
Are trekking poles allowed?
Are drop bags allowed?
What do kids get?
What are lodging options for the race?
How can I volunteer?
How do I get my free race photographs?
Free race photographs will be available shortly after the event. All registrants will receive an email following the race with instructions on how to access your free race images.
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
To participate as an AWD athlete you must notify the Race Director of your participation a minimum of 20 days in advance. This allows our staff to ensure the safety and security of each athlete on the course prepare the ES (early starters) corral for athletes. To ensure your spot and be approved as an AWD participant please contact email@example.com. Should there be a duo team, a coupon code may be provided for the pusher/coach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should I email for press inquiries?
Contact our team at email@example.com!
READY TO RUN?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!